Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

You are my inspiration!

This movie make me want to make another one of my "Metal Gear Toast" animations! You are hilarious! I love your art style

TMNT: REBEL 5 TMNT: REBEL 5

This is my favorite series EVER!

You've done it again! I am also known for my random humor, but yours is clearly THE FUNNIEST RANDOM HUMOR EVER! I love all the TMNT: Rebels movies, and I'm sure I will watch this one about a million more times. Good job on making such a hilarious series!

NSFW's "The Miracle" NSFW's "The Miracle"

This is hilariously sexy!

That was by far the funniest flash I've seen in a long time because I have not seen anything that "creative" in a while. The list of songs you used made this flash so much funnier. IT'S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!

MGS: Trip Home MGS: Trip Home

Another great MGS parody!

Your guys' sense of humor is brilliant! This flash was excellent, especially since it was your first submission! I look forward to more MGS parodies in the future from you two! Best of luck! Keep up the good work!

Aeonstars responds:

The creator of Metal Gear Toast likes our flash! Thank you very much for the kind words! We're very happy we could make you laugh :). We're looking forward to Metal Gear Toast 3, can't wait!

-Aeonstars, ~Tobromancer

Resident evil 4 Death Resident evil 4 Death

You're on to something . . .

This made me laugh! This is the type of humor a lot of people are into, silly and random! If you made a full length movie out of this and improved your graphics and sound you will score much much higher! Good luck! You're off to a good start, keep working hard!

MGS Halloween Special MGS Halloween Special

One of my favorite Metal Gear parodies!

Every time I see any of the MGS TAS flash animations I wet myself in laughter! Your humor is inspiring me to finish my Metal Gear Toast series because these movies are just so damn funny! The way you do Snake's voice is perfect and the animation makes me laugh because it mocks itself and that makes the whole thing work. I am looking forward to part three of your MGS TAS series my fellow MGS animator.

Harry Potter Revisited Harry Potter Revisited

Excellent

That was quite good. It got better as it went along. Here's hoping that a sequel comes out.

lordofthematrixwars lordofthematrixwars

Awesome!

I loved this movie! It was rapid-fast humor and every minute of it was pure joy. Neo's voice was hilarious and so was the style of animation. HELLLLLLLLLL YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH! I hope that you will make a sequel!

Numa Gone Wild Numa Gone Wild

Fantastic!

I rarely review movies, but this one made me laugh so hard I had to! Sheer brilliance! I loved your animation style; very professional flash. The best part is the humor, though, you hit the "Numa Numa Gone Wild" spot on.

The Enemy Within (old) The Enemy Within (old)

Very nicely done

Very cool movie, it really does have some excellent cinematic qualities. I really enjoyed all the camera movement and slow motion effects, they really added to the film. I know how much of a pain it is to work with sprite films, and your truely was excellent. My only gripe with the film was the abrupt ending, but overall it was a top-notch film.